Monday, September 16, 2013

Homework 4

1. Do you love your project/game. If not, how can that be changed?

Yes. We discussed the story together and I contributed. I enjoy playing and being exposed to all kinds of games since it may be applied to my work as a instructional designer. The educational games still have a long way to go and there is much I can do to use the games in my training. I think at the end of this semester I will get inspired by the development process and apply the skills in my work.

2. Does the team as a whole love the project? If not, what can be done?

I think so. We discussed and created the backstory together. I think we will feel achieved when we finished the game at the end of this semester. My teammates are nice and intelligent guys with their passion on game. They are committed to the game and I believe we will make it a success.

3. Are the team members communicating with each other?


Yes. We have each other's cell number and we communicated on Note doc, emails, or text msg. We will communicate with each other if we have problems.

4. Does the team have a regular meeting schedule? What is that schedule?

We do not have it specifically yet. But we usually meet or talk on Skype, most on skype right before the homework. If needed we can set one.


5. Describe the modes of communication between the team members.

We are communicating through emails, text msg, or note document. The communication's been enjoyable so far.


6. Regarding game documents, what must be remembered while designing your game?

I think the detail of the game need to be documented really well so that we will be able to come back and revise on it later on. Also, we need to keep things really organized so that each piece of our individual work can come together finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment